Thursday, January 29, 2009

Haven't left the house in days....(What's going on at Wags this week?)

Unfortunately, due to the inclement weather and the fact that my husband thought it best to take the car to work the past few mornings (rather than his usual "beast" affectionately known to all as Big Sexy), I've found myself stranded at home....unable to shop. I DID get out on Sunday afternoon to take advantage of a few of this week's bargains. Here are the things I was most interested in:



Colgate 2-N-1 toothpaste- $2.99
Use $1.50 Colgate coupon= $1.49 (out of pocket)
Receive $2 Register Reward, resulting in .51 cent overage!





Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color (clearance)- $3.19
Use $2.00 manufacturer's coupon= $1.19
Use $2.00 Easy Saver coupon= .81 cent overage!
(I bought several of these for the Valentine's gifts for Lafayette House)





Excedrin 20-24 count- $3.99 BOGOfree
Use 2 $2 manufacturer's coupons= .01 cent overage!





Dove deodorant- $1.99 (with ad coupon), buy 2, = $3.98
Use $1.50/2 manufacturer's coupon= $2.48/2
$1.24 each





Reynolds Foil- .89 cents (with ad coupon)
Use $1/1 manufacturer's coupon= .11 cent overage





And that's just about it for me! I plan on stopping by Walgreen's this evening, or maybe fit it into tomorrow's schedule, but all in all, I'm not just dying to get to the store for this week's sales. But! This is the last week for the January Easy Saver catalog, so I am thinking I should take advantage of the "Free After Rebate" items for the month. By purchasing them at the end of the month, I don't have to wait so long to get my money back! I dunno....it's just so hard for me to pass up free products.........

No comments: