Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New stockpile possibilities- utilizing printable coupons!

For the most part, Walgreen's and Target shopping this week has been rather dull....that is, unless you've been stocking up on diapers! I think my count is at 40 packages, but I'm not positive- they've been flying out of the house as quickly as I bring them in! It's not too late to jump in on the action!

It has been reported that some of you have had trouble getting the pharmacy employees to let go of their precious coupons. If this has been the case for you, print this and follow the instructions below.


Print off the page and highlight the bullet which states, "$50 in coupons just for asking your pharmacist how much you can save!" And take it with you to the store. Poof! Like magic, they will instantly find this coupon booklet in a stack underneath the cash register. I don't know why they are giving people such grief over their own store's coupons!

FYI- the booklet looks like this:



Hope this helps everyone get their hands on this beloved little jewel! There's no reason why they shouldn't be passing these out, especially when you do your part and inquire about the prescription plan they offer. I actually bought into the plan last weekend so I could be reimbursed the extra .90 cents for every two packs of diapers I end up purchasing. This alone will add up to almost the price of the plan- and it's good for an entire year!
~~~~~
Moving right along....

Here's a link I loved coming across! Anyone with long hair or little girls with long hair know what a great deal this is! You can print off a coupon (link below) from the Goody website for Goody's Ouchless ponytail holders, headbands, brushes, etc. The coupon is for $2.00 off any Goody Ouchless product.... I was at Wal-Mart today and found packs of these for $2.28- and picked up several. I used a $2.00 coupon for each pack I bought and paid .28 cents each! Yay! The good news about this coupon is it's in pdf format, and you can print it out as many times as you want! These are also great for stocking stuffers or little gift baskets. Buy lots! I can't seem to keep up with all of my ponytail holders- they disappear, so this was a good find for me!

Goody Ouchless coupon

Bookmark it for future reference!
~~~~~

Here's another:

go to: www.gladepromotion.com and fill out your information (I think you have to give them permission to send you things from time to time via email like coupons, special offers, etc.) and click to print out coupon(s) for BOGO free Glade Scented Oil Candle (retail up to $7.99). You should be able to print off 2 per registered computer. When you get the coupons, just save them. If I'm not mistaken, Walgreen's has an upcoming Glade deal including register rewards! Oh, I cannot WAIT to get you guys started on the register rewards!! That's where the real fun begins! BOGO free's are a wonderful thing, indeed! There's a way you can actually use a BOGO coupon and a regular "cents/dollars off" coupon from the manu. and take 2 items home for FREE!! Match this up with a sale, and you get paid to use the product!
~~~~~

In case anyone DID get the coupons from last Sunday's paper (11-2-08), there's a nice sale you can take advantage of on Bic Soliel razors.... Our Walgreen's has them priced at $6.99/package. There was a coupon in the inserts for $3.00 off (disposables). Pick up a Walgreen's November Easy Saver booklet (located at the very front of the store on a rack with copies of the weekly ad) and turn to the page that shows $3.00 off Bic Soliel. When you pay, hand over your manufacturer's coupon and then hold the Easy Saver coupon out and ask the cashier to scan it for you. (This is another example where they don't have to keep your coupon- you can use it over and over again) In the end, the register will have taken $6.00 off of $6.99- leaving your total at .99 cents for some really good razors! Since you are allowed to use one manu. coupon per item (which you did) and ANY/ALL store coupons they have out at the time, you have some big savings! (Not trying to tease here, but just wait until you can find a deal like this that ALSO pays you register rewards! You'll be as hooked as me!) NOW do you see why it's good to have multiples of the Sunday coupons?? It's too good to just do once!
~~~~~

I'm just guessing here, but I think there's something coming up really soon at Walgreen's involving a register reward when you buy Softsoap body wash or Irish Spring body wash or bar soap. Here's why- yesterday, at the end of a transaction, I received a catalina (Remember? A "catalina" is what the Catalina machine that sits next to the cash register sometimes "spits" out at the end of certain transaction- sometimes the reason for receiving one is shrouded in mystery!) that read, "Buy 2 18 oz. Softsoap or Irish Spring Body Wash or 8 pack of Irish Spring bars between 11-9-08 and 11-15-08 & save up to $4.00 with coupon on your next order." THIS tells me that during that above-mentioned timeframe, Walgreen's is probably going to be running these items on sale and offering a $4.00 Register Reward when you buy 2. When I come across something like this, I almost immediately go to my binder to see what kinds of coupons I can find to match with this potential sale. If I don't find any, I begin searching the company websites to see if they are offering any online printables. If I STILL don't find any, I've discovered that it sometimes works out really well to take a moment and dash a little email off to the company and tell them how much I enjoy using their product, and wonder if they have any links to any online coupons to make it a little easier on my budget to make a purchase in the near future. This has proven very lucrative! So, just a heads up- you may want to start seeing what you can find out there for Softsoap and Irish Spring! With only having to buy 2 and receiving a register reward at the end, I'm guessing these (with a decent coupon) will be either free or almost free!!
~~~~~

Here's a random tidbit of information just to tuck away for future use! Just because you may come across coupons with a rather low face value, keep them anyway! I always love finding coupons that are over a dollar in value, but I've learned that .50 cent coupons are valuable in their own way. How? Don't forget that MOST grocery stores DOUBLE coupons with a face value of .50 cents and lower. Save these smaller value coupons for the grocery store and match them with a sale! You'll often find bathroom tissue (Lots and lots out there right now for Cottonelle) and Kleenex coupons for .50 cents. Doubled, they're worth $1.00 and that means a free 4 pack of T.P. in a lot of cases! I've brought home several this way- when Cottonelle was on sale for .99 for 4- they paid me .01 cents for every pack!
~~~~~
And now, here's a little more homework for ya! A friend just sent me an email telling she'd found coupons online for the following 3 products. I have yet to check for myself because I wanted to hurry up and get this posted! It would be worth checking out to see what you can come up with!

Live Active Cereal- $3 internet printable coupon which would make this FREE at Wal-Mart!

Malt-O-Meal- $1.50 internet printable coupon from www.malt-o-meal.com and again, this would be FREE at Wal-Mart if you picked up the small box!

Muir Glen diced tomatoes- $1.00 internet printable coupon which would make these .28 cents per can at Wal-Mart! Go to www.eatbetteramerica.com

If you have luck with finding these coupons online, please share! Just leave a comment or send me an email, and I'll post it for all to see!

No comments: