Friday, November 7, 2008

WooHoo! I have next week's Walgreen's ad!!

Yipeeeee! I love it when this happens! Look through the following information and try to match any coupons you have with these upcoming deals- especially the ones with Register Rewards. Who DOESN'T love it when a store PAYS you to shop? Hmm?

So here's what you need to know.....as always, please either send me an email or leave a comment here on the blog if you find out any extra information in the way of coupon match-ups, etc- I'll be sure to pass the information along to everyone! On to the sales:

My hunch was right- SoftSoap and Irish Spring is on sale this week with a Register Reward (hereby known as RR)! Here are the specifics:

$4 RR when you buy 2
Sale price- $3.99
This will work for SoftSoap body wash- 15 ounce
and for Irish Spring body wash- 15 ounces or 8 pack bars.

I THINK there are coupons online for the SoftSoap for at least $1.00 off. Try here.
If I remember correctly when I printed this before, the system would only let me print one. If that's the case, ask your friends and neighbors if they'd mind grabbing one for you. The more you get your hands on, the more you'll be able to take advantage of the RR's- meaning more cheap/free products!

We'll have to do some checking around to see what we can find in the way of the Irish Spring coupons....I'll let you know if I find any.

Even without coupons, here's how it would break down with the math:

2 x $3.99- $7.98
get $4 RR- $3.98/2

WITH $1.00 coupons:
2 x $3.99- $7.98
use 2 $1 coupons- $5.98
get $4 RR- $1.98/2

Gillette Fusion Phenom Gift Set
*These are REALLY NICE sets including a Gillette Razor that sells by itself for over $9.00. The set also includes several full-size Gillette products for men like: body wash, deodorant, shave gel, and I think a shampoo. They're boxed and would make a nice add-on gift for Dad, Grandpa, etc.*

Sale price: $12.99
Use coupon from a couple of weeks back- $4.00 (if you have it)
New price- $8.99
Receive $3 RR
Total- $5.99

Sudafed/Sudacare- $5.00 RR when you buy 3 or more
Sale price: $3.99 ea.
Buy 3- $11.97
Use 3 printable coupons @ $1.50 ea.- $4.50 off (I'm hoping these are still avail.)
New price- $7.47/3
Receive $5 RR making it work out to $2.47/3 boxes

Kellogg's Cereal- $2 RR when you buy 4
Sale price- $2.50 (4/$10)
Use 4 $1 coupons- $7.50 (new total)
Earn $2 RR making it work out to $5.50 for 4 boxes of cereal.

Glade Room Freshening Spray- Free after sale & coupons PLUS it's a money maker!

(I have 2 different scenarios for you, depending on whether you have the coupons or not)

These are going to be on sale using a coupon from the Sunday circular (known as IVC- instant value coupon) It will have to be shown to the cashier and scanned to get the sale price of $1.79 ea.

Buy 2- $3.58
use $1 off 2 cans coupon found in 11/2 Sunday paper- $2.58 (new price)
scan IVC coupon deducting .80 cents each ($1.60)- .98 cents/2 cans

OR

Buy 2- $3.58
Use BOGOFree coupon from a few weeks ago deducting $1.79 for the free one
(BOGO coupon) - $1.79-- new price $1.79/2
Use $1.00 coupon from last Sunday- $.79/2
Scan IVC taking off $1.60-- new price of .81 cent overage!

Betty Crocker Brownies or Frosting
On sale for .99 cents (in ad coupon)
Have been told there's a printable out there making these .50 cents each, or less.

These are the highlights. I'll add more if I go over it again and it looks like I've missed something. I'll also put a pen to paper and see what I can come up with in the way of "ROLLING" the RR's from one product to the next to keep from spending very much money out of pocket. (Ex: use RR earned from SoftSoap to pay for Sudafed. Take RR earned from Sudafed, apply to razor gift set, pay .99 cents for this nice gift. Use RR from razor set to buy more SoftSoap, etc.... you can make it go on and on and on!) It looks promising for a few of these- I just have to set my brain to "thinking" mode, and I know that will have to come later! I promise to let you know what I come up with in the way of a plan. Meanwhile, dig around to see what coupons you can come up with!

I received an email from Walgreen's yesterday. If you haven't already, go to www.walgreens.com and sign up for an account so they'll send you emails of specials. Click here to see the email I received for a free 8x10 photo reprint. There are no strings attached, nothing else to buy- just submit your photo to them online and go to the store and pick it up for free! This is only available through tomorrow (Saturday). I'm sure you have a photo that you'd love to have a free reprint of! Take advantage of it today!

And last but not least, here's a heads up from Sarah, one of my readers that may be of interest to everyone! Here's part of an email she sent yesterday....

From coupon surfer.com i printed 3 cereal coupons: $1 off 2 CHEX brands, $.75 off Cookie Crisp, and $.55 off Reese's Puffs cereal. I also printed off a wheaties coupon from coupons.com for $.75 off. These are all General Mills cereals, which are listed at dillons for $1.50 each (when you buy 10) now thru next Tuesday, Nov. 11th. Now, I'm waiting to think it thru more and see if there's a better deal or more coupons, but so far, if WalMart ad matches and accepts the coupons, 10 boxes of cereal will be $1.20 each, again, Aldi prices......but I'm supposed to be getting 6 $1 coupons for Cheerios also, making it a better deal. Ever tried this? I think it all depends on my cashier and my sticking to my guns and knowing what I need.....we go thru the cereal, so this is a needed item. One more coupon I just found---they are included in the 10 for $15 items, viva large paper towels $.50 off 2 rolls. IF I GET MY CHEERIOS $1 coupons, I can get 10 items (8 cereal and 2 paper towels) for $8.90, $.89 each............8 coupons and dillons ad.

The big thing I want you to get out of this is that Dillon's in Joplin is having a fantastic sale. If you don't have a Dillon's, you probably have a Kroger- same company. The sale works like this...they call it the MegaSaver sale, and you purchase 10 items (can mix and match) and get $5 off your total. There are different price levels making things as cheap as .50 cents after your discount, but BEFORE coupons!

Example from the $1 price level:
Buy 10 for $10- get $5 off transaction

Swiss Miss Cocoa- $1
Carnation Evaporated Milk- $1
There are many other products, these are the two I'm focusing on because I have the right coupons to match...
I have .50 cents off Swiss Miss (doubled to $1.00)- these will be FREE
I have .50 cents off 2 carnation evap. milk (doubled to $1.00)- these will be .50 ea.

Example from the $1.50 price level:
Buy 10 for $15- get $5 off transaction

Hefty One Zip Bags- $1.50 (using coupons will bring these down to about .60 cents per box, after the $5 discount)
Duncan Hines Frosting- free after coupons


Example from the $2.50 price level
Buy 10 items for $20.00, get $5 off transaction

Advil Pain Reliever- $2.50 (I'll use $2 coupons, buy 10 items, get the $5 off- these will be free)

Anyway, it goes on and on from there.....it's a great way to save some money- lasts until next Tuesday night, and you could possibly match more coupons with the sales using THIS Sunday's inserts. Be sure to check it out!

One final thought- Sarah told me she is able to get our WalMart to ad-match the Dillon's ad. Genius! I've always been afraid to try, since we're in another town. I've always made the trip to Joplin to get the Dillon's sales. I'm thrilled to know I can take care of it all right here! Thanks a bunch, Sarah!

No comments: