Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A special thanks to my husband...and to many others.


I'd just like to take a minute to publicly thank my husband for his former military service: for all he had to do, had to endure, had to sacrifice, had to cope with, had to witness, and had to lose while serving our country. You are and always will be My Hero.

Happy Veteran's Day
to all who have served- both former and active-duty You make me so proud, and I am forever indebted to you. Your sacrifices have not gone unnoticed.


Thank you, BJ.
Thank you, Grandpa.
Thank you, Trent.
Thank you, Tye.
Thank you, Dave.
Thank you, Marden.
Thank you, Chris.
Thank you, Bobby- for what you're about to do.

BJ and I are in the process of adopting a soldier to send care packages to- we feel as if we've been given a blessing with our "stockpile" and want to share items we have in excess to those who are overseas- those who may not have all they need, who could use a little bit of comfort from home, who could use a friend. I encourage everyone to do the same. Countless men and women are sacrificing everyday....for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh mommy, you forgot my [[future]] fiance! Ughh, thats not cool! I love you!
Britt